Screen capture is a tool to share or to save some important details to remember while working on your desktop.
Lightshot – my favorite screen capturing tool because it is very lightweight and it is free.
- Easy to use with PrtScn function on your keyboard
- Has a ruler indicator
- Option to save to computer or upload to the cloud directly
- Has a simple editor
- Support Windows and Mac
- Free to use
Snipping Tool – build in your Windows ready to use to screenshot your page.
- Build-in Windows
- Good editing feature
- No ruler
- No option to upload directly in the cloud
Nimbus – this is my option if I need to capture long web pages. This is a plugin for Chrome and Firefox that has the best feature I’ve been using.
- Option to scroll and capture long pages
- Ruler function
- Video recording feature inside the page you are browsing
- Good editing option for images
- Can save or upload to the cloud your screengrab
- Support Chrome and Firefox browser
- Can only use with your browser open
Point of View:
There are more options you can download and try. These are just the recommended tools I tested and worth using.