At this crucial time of lockdown due to ncov-19 virus. Physical offices are closed and most of them will be setup to work from home to continue there business. But some of you who are going to be layoff due to nature of work like manufacturing, mall employees, and other field workers are affected by this worldwide crisis.
To help you looking for a work from home jobs while staying at home, I made a collection of websites where you can possibly get some gig to be productive inside your room. But of course bonding with your family and cleaning your home is one opportunity that you might do also.
For me this is the right time for you to create your profile on different freelancing platform and try finding the right task that fits to your skills and talents. Goodluck!
- Upwork – formerly Elance-oDesk, is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely.
- Hubstaff Talent – Find and hire the highest quality freelancers from around the world – for free. Choose from thousands of developers, digital marketers, creatives and more.
- Outsourcely – connects startups and businesses with talented remote workers from around the world.
- Freelancer – Find & hire top freelancers, web developers & designers inexpensively. World’s largest marketplace of 42m.
- Fiverr – is an Israeli online marketplace for freelance services. Founded in 2010 and based in Tel Aviv, Israel, the company provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide.
- Textbroker – Whether you need blog posts, product descriptions or entire outreach campaigns, Textbroker provides custom, high-quality content to fit your next project.
- PeoplePerHour – is a UK-based company whose function is as an online platform giving businesses access to freelance workers. Get any project done on PeoplePerHour – the #1 freelancing community. Post a project for free to find professional freelancers and find freelance jobs in minutes!
- Workhoppers – Hire top freelancers in your city on contract, gig or part-time. #1 Rated site. Powerful AI matching technology finds the right professional fast! No middleman.
- Guru – is a freelance marketplace. It allows companies to find freelance workers for commissioned work. Founded in 1998 in Pittsburgh as eMoonlighter.com and still headquartered there. Guru makes it simpler to hire freelancers online from over 3 million professionals and get freelance jobs from thousands of projects posted on its freelancing
- Raket.ph – is an upcoming venture of Fullstack HQ targetted for Filipino freelancers & professionals.
- Bark – instantly finds the best local service professionals for you – fast & free. Save time & money and get your job done, fast.
- Onlinejobs.ph – Outsource to the Philippines through the largest online marketplace for finding and hiring Filipino virtual assistants and employees.
- Craigslist – is an American classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, for sale, items wanted, services, community service, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.
- WeWorkRemotely – Find the most qualified people in the most unexpected places: Hire remote! We Work Remotely is the best place to find and list remote jobs that aren’t restricted
- Stack Overflow – is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their programming knowledge, and build their careers. There is a job section where you can see some job posting available for specific talents.
Point of View:
Times like these comes with some opportunity for everyone to do something they cannot do when they are so busy working on there day to day job. Talking with your family, cleaning your room, inspecting and fixing your household. Do not just spend all your day sitting on netflix, for your health sake!